How to Start a Retreat?
1. First, you need to be a recovering alcoholic.
2. You cannot do it alone. You need to have several responsible people committed to the project.
3. You need a location to hold your retreats. You may be able to locate a retreat house by contacting a member of the local clergy.
4. You need a retreat master. We will offer our assistance to help you find a retreat master.
5. Finally, there are suggestions for retreat weekends that we have found useful. We will be happy to mail these to you.
6. We will be happy to offer our assistance to you in any way we can.
You may contact us by email